- Broker-Dealer Litigation and Consulting
- Broker-Dealer Compliance
- Regulatory and Internal Investigations
- Employment and HR Issues
Dennis MooradianExpert Witness
Dennis Mooradian’s distinguished career in the financial services industry includes positions as:
- Chairman and CEO of Wells Fargo Investments Financial Consultant Advisory Group and Private Client Services
- Managing Director of Wealth Markets at Union Bank
- Chairman of UnionBanc Investment Services
- Chairman, President and CEO of HighMark Capital Management, with responsibility for personal trust, asset management, brokerage and insurance, and private banking
- Executive Vice President of Wealth and Institutional Management at Comerica Bank. He also led private banking, institutional and personal trust, 401(k) services and Comerica Securities
- Chairman and President of Comerica Bank & Trust, N.A., World Asset Management
- CEO of Munder Capital Management
- COO of Global Private Client Services for Lehman Brothers, leading global high net worth and middle market institutional sales force.
Mr. Mooradian earned an MBA from Michigan State University, and his law degree from Michigan State University, Detroit College of Law. He has held Series 4, 5, 7, 24, 53 and 63 securities industry licenses.