Scott Hirsch has more than 25 years of experience in financial services, with particular expertise in capital markets transactions. His prior experience includes positions as:
- An Associate in Capital Markets, Corporate Strategy and Investor Relations for Citigroup/ACC Capital Holdings
- Asset-backed Associate, Associate Bank Analyst and Associate Analyst for UBS and PaineWebber
- Trader in ABS, CMBS and REITs for $1.8 billion portfolio at CGA Investment Management
- Manager of $1 billion event-driven hedge fund for Epsilon Investment Management
- Securities analyst for Value Line Investment Survey
Mr. Hirsch holds an undergraduate degree from The Wharton School, an MBA from the University of Chicago and is a Chartered Financial Analyst.