Paul Bodor has more than 35 years of experience within the financial services industry. His expertise is in business, clearing and the regulatory aspects of the capital markets. He is an accomplished compliance and risk management leader in private, public and international sectors.
He began career as an institutional equities trader. His prior positions include:
- First Vice President – Global Head of GMI Compliance, Global Markets and Investment Banking, Merrill Lynch
- Co-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Jefferies Execution Services, Inc.
- Director of Compliance and Risk Management, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Chief Administrative Officer, Jefferies International Ltd., London, England
- Chief Operating Officer, Great Western Financial Securities
- Senior Financial Analyst, Division of Enforcement, Securities and Exchange Commission
Mr. Bodor has held Series 3, 4, 7, 8, 14, 27 and 63 securities industry licenses.