Michael Lynch has more than 40 years of experience within the financial services industry. He has held roles as a banker, trader, mortgage banker, and financial advisor, director in a large wire house, and consultant to the Registered Investment Advisor industry. His background also includes experience as:
- An NASD/FINRA Arbitrator since 2001
- Management and director-level positions over twenty-seven years at Merrill Lynch
- Supervisor of more than 100 Financial Advisors in multi-office complex locations throughout the United States, as well as overseeing compliance and operational personnel
- Member of the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Advisory Board
- Governor of the Florida Securities Dealers Association
He has held series 3, 5, 7, 8, 15, 24, 63, and 65 securities industry licenses as well as the Florida mortgage broker license.