Jerry Wade has more than 40 years of financial services industry experience as a full-time lawyer, with involvement in all aspects of legal, compliance and regulatory practices, including the training of brokers for both. He held positions as:
- Vice President and General Counsel for Southwest Securities
- Director of Regulatory Matters for AG Edwards
- Member of the Missouri Bar, Texas Bar, U.S. District Court, U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, U.S. Tax Court and U.S. Supreme Court
- Member of the Texas Business Law Board (1993-2003)
- Firm Representative at the Texas Stock & Bond Dealers Association (1993-2005)
He was a member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (1975-1992) and The American Bar (Past Member: Section on Corporation, Banking and Business Law).
He also served as an instructor for the Commodities Educational Institute. Mr. Wade has held Series 3, 7, 24 and 63 securities industry licenses.