- June 9, 2020
- Posted by: giawatkins
- Category: CFI News, Professional Insights
Sandra Dawn Grannum is a Partner in the Business Litigation Group at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, where she serves on the Firm’s governing board and she is co-chair of the Firm’s nationwide Securities and Financial Services Litigation Team. Sandy is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and concentrates her practice on securities, broker/dealer arbitration, litigation, mediation and regulatory defense. Sandy has written and lectured widely on securities and ethics issues.
In her interview with CFI, Sandy covers:
- How her mother’s role as a legal secretary shaped her own career path
- Differences between working at law firms of various sizes, managing your own law firm, and working as in-house counsel
- The most important piece of advice she gives to financial services firms
- How and why recent market volatility will likely drive a wave of litigation
- What SEC and FINRA compliance issues that firms should address right now
- The origins, purpose and success of The Buttermilk Club
To learn more about Sandy and her opinions on a wide range of topics, click here to read our entire interview.