- February 26, 2020
- Posted by: giawatkins
- Category: CFI News, Professional Insights
In 1970, Skip Keesal founded the law firm of Keesal, Young & Logan, which now has offices in Long Beach, San Francisco, Seattle, Anchorage, and Hong Kong; specializing across a very broad range of practice areas. Skip has tried more than 250 cases in 17 different states, including approximately 75 jury trials. Based his extensive trial practice, Skip has received nearly every recognition and award offered by the legal profession.
In his interview with CFI, Skip covers:
- His early years as a professional rodeo cowboy
- The most difficult aspects of running a law firm
- Why simple courtesy is an important value at his firm
- His opinion on how mandatory arbitration has changed
To learn more about Skip and his opinions on a wide range of topics, click here to read our entire interview.