- December 10, 2018
- Posted by: giawatkins
- Categories: CFI News, Professional Insights
At the forefront of the securities field, Brian Amery has handled thousands of securities matters and has tried to conclusion more than 125 securities claims in numerous arbitration forums, and state and federal courts. Brian has successfully managed mass litigations involving thousands of cases, collaborated with clients to develop nationwide litigation strategies, and often times, has personally litigated those matters.
In his interview with CFI, Brian covers:
- The backstory on how and why he became an attorney
- Reasons for Wall Street’s negative reputation
- Important differences between arbitration and litigation
- The outlook for resolution of Puerto Rico’s debt crisis
- His firm’s attitude toward the upcoming generation of attorneys
To learn more about Brian, and his opinions on a wide range of topics, click here to read our entire interview.
Be on the lookout for future issues of Professional Insights, and let us know if there’s a legal, regulatory or compliance thought leader you think we should feature.